Friday 30 July 2010

Lego . . . I love it

Those of you who know me well will know that I'm a bit of a Lego fanatic.

From the ultra detailed batmobile to the Star Wars AT-AT that has batteries and walks, you can see I'm hooked. Also, there's the still unbuilt Lego Death Star diorama of sheer awesomeness that I'm going to start soon.


I just thought I'd post a couple of things that have popped up recently. First of all, I found my way into the Lego Universe beta. As I've had no internet moving house I haven't actually tried it out yet, but either way, I wouldn't be allowed to talk about it here anyway :P (For those of you who are interested in Lego computer games, there's also a huge number of Lego themed games, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter etc. And they're also a lot of fun).

I've also noticed that Lego's just released a bunch of board games . . . particularly this one, Creationary:
I just love the idea . . . take Pictionary rules and apply them to construction of Lego :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marc,
    Glad you love the idea of Creationary! If you want to see the game in action, you can click through our interactive demos on the LEGO Games web site: http://games.lego.com/en-us/Demos/Creationary.aspx. You can see all the other games that are being released as well.

    Play well!
    Leah Weston Kaae
    Internet Content Manager
    LEGO Systems

    ReplyDelete