Friday 27 August 2010

9 drones, 1 overlord, drones to 14, spawning pool . . .

Ah hell . . . 7 drones, pool.


If you know what that means, you're lost :P If you know what the difference between the two is, then you're even further gone and should seek help. Or you're a perfectly normal average Korean.

Yes. Starcraft is back and it's better than ever.

I've just joined the new online sensation that's sweeping the globe . . . and been ranked quite solidly in the bottom tier . . . but it's all good, I'm getting about a 50/50 win/loss ratio . . . which makes the game interesting and fun :) (Although having said that it's more like 70% losses in 1v1 and 100% wins in 2v2, so I have my current 2v2 partner to thank for being better than me :P)

I'm hosting a LAN this weekend at my old house (The Bra House) and we're going to be having a little 1v1 Starcraft 2 tourney, the prize for winning being that you have to wear a used (but hopefully empty) bucket of KFC on your head . . . you may, if you wish, wipe chicken on the paper so that it goes transparent and you'll be able to see out of it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment