Monday 28 June 2010

I am a homeowner

This is still a shock and still scares me . . . but it's happened.

I signed a contract that will put me in debt for the next 20 years or so and I just handed in a cheque worth most of my life's savings :P

It's a huge step, but then, we've been househunting for a few months now anyway, so in a way, I'm glad it's over. We're still going through the official legal wrangling and the financial settlement details, but once that's done, I'll be the proud owner of a nice little 2 bedroom apartment in Maroubra.

It's been a tiring, anxious and exhilarating experience . . . but at the end of it, Yvonne and I have an awesome place to live that we can really make our own :)

I think we'll be moving in in about a month's time . . . and I'll have to say goodbye to the Bra House, the awesome old massive party house that I've been in for 6 years now.

I should probably throw some kind of gigantic party . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment